Admission to Nursery Classes
Children seeking admission to Junior Nursery Class (LKG) should normally complete the age of 4 years on the date of admission or on the 31st of May. For admission to Senior Nursery Class (UKG) a child should normally complete the age of 5 years on the date of admission or on the 31st of May.
Admission to I Std. :
As only a limited number of seats are available, parents are advised in their own interest to contact the Principal or the school authorities directly for any useful information well in advance. You are therefore advised to register the names of your wards seeking admission to LKG & UKG during the months of October / November to avoid disappointment later . A pupil who is promoted from Senior Nursery class (UKG) to Std. 1 should normally complete the age of 6 years on the date of admission or on the 31st of May. (Whether an outsider or a pupil having studied in the sameschool) MUST APPLY FOR FRESH ADMISSION FOR ENTRY INTO STANDARD 1 FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR. All admission formalities should be fulfilled during the second week of May. For students promoted from UKG to Std. 1 in the School , fresh application forms are to be filled in submitted at the office as a formality only.
Instructions For Newly Admitted Students
- Get your ward inoculated Normally, fever follows inoculation and hence it should be done at least ten days before the opening day.
- Books should be purchased on or before20th of May. They should be neatly covered and labelled before they are brought to school.
- All the articles belonging to the student (bag, tiffin-box, water bottles, and pencil box) should bear proper identification marks.
- Obtain the transfer certificate (T.C) from your wards previous school and get it countersigned by the assistant education officer /deputy director (primary/high school).
- Get 2 copies of stamp size photographs of your ward in school uniform.