Our Convictions and Dreams
Our sincere conviction is that every child is born endowed with unique capabilities and vast potentials which have to be tapped in a child-friendly learning atmosphere so that he/she blossoms into a masterpiece of creation. When young minds are moulded and their character formed, a nation is built. To achieve this great mission of nation building, the school follows a child-centred curriculum, supplemented with co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes.
Since its inception, the school has taken huge strides towards excellence in all spheres of education. Regular upgrading of the facilities and faculties is a top priority with the Management. The backbone of the school is the innovative, versatile and technologically advanced curriculum. Excellence is more than a motto here. Students are provided with optimum exposure to develop their personality in the mental, physical, intellectual, cultural, ethical and spiritual realms.
From Montessori upwards, at every stage, the student is ably guided on his/her journey of discovery, exploration, enquiry and experimentation. Individual brilliance and competence is nurtured not only for one's self but with a social dimension so that future citizens of this great country emerge as responsible, compassionate and wonderful human beings.
The school with its quality , acumen and vision has already made a mark in the field of education and occupies a place of pride among the leading public schools in the country. It is our earnest endeavour to upgrade the school further to match international standards in education.
Aims & Objectives
Objective of our institution is to create an effective schooling system by :
- Exposing children to a variety of situations and experiences, which will prepare them to interact positively.
- Developing in students an attitude to self-learning and self-directed learning for entering general as well as vocational streams of education.
- Providing the students with the latest Hi-tech facilities that facilitate optimum learning with minimum effort with the help of electronic and satellite communication media.
- Creating an awareness among students with the help of the curriculum about their role in the society and to make each of our students a complete individual with a well-balanced personality.
- Giving opportunities to all students, irrespective of their social and intellectual standing to excel in all fields of development.
- Fostering in students a sense of pride in our culture and heritage.
- Building a communicative bridge among students, staff and the parent community.
- Encouraging and inculcating teamwork and competitiveness and bringing students of all castes to one another.
Equip our children for the future
It is our aim to bring together educators, teachers, experts, parents and all those who are interested in the future of children, to explore ways of integrating technological advancement and education with our culture.
Good citizens are produced in a school, where the values of brotherhood, mutual respect, pursuit of excellence, acquisition of knowledge and its application for the benefit of one's nation are made an integral part of school curriculum.
Rapid developments in the field of knowledge, technology, industry, trade, commerce, agriculture, medicine and other sectors are making all areas of life around as more complex and sophisticated. Innovations and new ideas are spreading very fast worldwide. What is learnt today becomes obsolete tomorrow. Therefore, what is to be taught to students is not only the content, but also the processes and learning skills that will really help them. Against this background, we have to plan, design and fashion our curricular and other activities with a larger framework of future life to prepare our students to face the challenges of 21st century with confidence. Reaching international standard is one of our goals. We, therefore, aim at developing wholesome personalities with multi-faceted competene in both scholastic and non-scholastic areas of learning.
Hence we strive for bringing about the all-round development-intellectual, moral, and spiritual – not just linguistic, logical, and mathematical skills. We also wish to identify and develop the special talents in each child with the help of innovative teaching-learning practices .We wish to enable our pupils to be creative, competent, and progressive as well as responsible persons.
The educational needs of today are different from those of past. with the progress of science and technology there has been a huge explosion of knowledge resulting in a spectacular advancement in all fields .This advancement must reach our students, who should be equipped with the knowledge & skills required to face challenges of a global nature.