The school curriculum keeps in mind the capabilities of each student, thus has been designed in a way that the school activities help students learn and practice skills that will help them express themselves with their individuality. To nurture the talent of each student the school has made extensive arrangements that enable the students to learn different arts, crafts and sciences. The school provides a rich variety of activities. Apart from enhancing the skills of a student the school offers extensive play fields for physical growth. Students are encouraged to play a wide variety of sports like hockey, cricket, table tennis, badminton. Other activities like debating, elocution, quizzing, school band, N.C.C, are also organized.
Parents Corner :
Following points need to be understood by every parent
- Do keep in regular touch with the class teacher of your son/daughter.
- Be aware of your son/daughter's academic progress especially attendance, internal assessment and marks in the examinations.
- Be aware of your son/daughter's monthly expenditure and mode of expenditure.
- We may need to contact you sometimes urgently especially in case of accidents and emergency. Hence it is essential that any change in address, phone numbers and e-mail be informed promptly to the school.
- Do not encourage your son/daughter to extend their holiday and stay at home when he/she visits the family during vacation. He/she may end up with attendance shortage.
- Please keep us informed, if the student has a history of illness (physical or mental).
- It is imperative that parents keep in regular touch with the institution officials especially in case of poor academic performers.
- Students are not permitted to use mobile phones. The mobile shall be confiscated if any student is found to possess it.